Search This Blog

Saturday 7 November 2015

Oh well!

Oh well!
It might have provided me the evidence I needed to show that if Alice Springs School of the Air can do it, so could the UK education system: My application to travel to Australia for 6 weeks to research remote blended learning has hit the buffers:
"Dear David,
I am sorry to have to inform you, on behalf of the Advisory Council of the Churchill Trust, that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
This year’s awards generated considerable interest, and we received 989 applications for the 150 Fellowships we are offering in 2016. The overall quality of the applications has also been exceptionally high, and Council members had a very difficult task assessing and selecting a short list for interview."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive and courteous to my readers and me.